收錄的第二首歌#Follow Me 跟我一起
For most of her life, Fiorella was imprisoned by her stutter.
Scared to speak out loud, she dropped out of school and dealt with severe anxiety and depression.
But around three years ago, she decided to turn her life around,
and now hopes to encourage others to find self-acceptance like she did.
Get to know Fiorella and take a closer look at her story that inspired the track "Follow Me"
on Us the duo's #PublicRecordEP.
Share so others can be inspired by Fiorella too!
(以下翻譯)
前半段的人生,Fiorella(費歐瑞拉)曾陷入語言障礙(俗稱口吃)的囹圄;
因為害怕在人群中說話,選擇輟學後的她被嚴重的焦慮及憂鬱症所苦。
但在3年前,她決定重拾自我翻轉人生;
如今的她接受了自己,並希望能激勵身旁的人。
請點選幕後花絮,一起深入參與費歐瑞拉的生命故事,並聆聽Us the Duo以她為靈感出發的這首
#Follow Me(原聲版)
[Verse 1 - Michael Alvarado]
I am more than the words that I speak
我不僅僅是我所說出口的話語
I am more than this body, this body that you see
我不僅僅是你所視的這個軀體
I've been a blood pumping human
我又從心從靈復活,重新成為一個人了
From the start with a heart and a soul and a brain
血液在我身體流動,我找回了自我
Why don't you follow me?
為何不跟我一起
Follow me
就跟我一起
[Chorus - Michael Alvarado & Carissa Alvarado]
Why don't you follow me on the road to freedom?
為何不跟我一起走向自由沒有束縛?
Imagine a life where nobody can hurt you
只要你想,就不會再被任何人傷害
Say what you feel no matter how long it takes
更多時間足夠讓你說出心中的感受
If you wanna be who you are, I know the place
若你想做回自我,我知道要怎麼走
Follow, follow me, follow me to freedom
跟我 跟我一起 走向自由
Follow, follow me, follow me to freedom
跟我 跟我一起 走向自由
[Verse 2 - Michael Alvarado]
I am more than a lost cause for therapy
我不會只是一個治療失敗的案例
I am more than a lost soul chasing a dream
我不會只是一個追逐夢想的失喪之人
I'm confident, confident, constantly fighting for change
我有足夠的自信、有自信能持續為了改變而奮鬥
Forget your fears and let me show you the way
忘卻你的恐懼 讓我帶領你
Follow me
就跟我一起
[Chorus - Michael Alvarado & Carissa Alvarado]
[Bridge - Michael Alvarado]
Freedom's in the hand of the holder
自由緊握在你手中
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder
旁人會視之為美麗
Wisdom every second I get older
隨著年華老去我增長了智慧
Now I'm free and beautiful
現在的我美麗而自由
[Instrumental Break]
[Chorus - Michael Alvarado & Carissa Alvarado]
留言列表