收錄的第一首歌#Fighting for you為妳而戰
Jasmine grew up in a home with an alcoholic, abusive father.
As an escape, Jasmine would go to the library.
It was here that she honed her skills to become a gifted writer.
Several years ago, Jasmine's mother had the courage to leave her father, and take her 3 children with her.
Jasmine’s submission asked us to write a song in honor of her mother, her hero.
Get to know Jasmine and take a closer look at her story that inspired the track “Fighting For You”
Please share so others can be inspired by Jasmine too!
(以下翻譯)
這首歌的背景要從Jasmine(茉莉)的故事說起。
茉莉從小在有一個酗酒及暴力的父親家庭環境中長大。
對她來說,圖書館就是她的安穩之所;
而也因為在那裡,造就了她成為一位潛力作家(她的作品點這)。
幾年前,茉莉的母親終於鼓起勇氣帶著她三個孩子離開她的丈夫。
因此,茉莉希望我們能寫一首歌,為此榮耀母親-她的英雄。
請點選第一部影片幕後花絮,一起深入參與茉莉的生命故事
並聆聽Us the Duo為她們打造出的這首
#Fighting For you為妳而戰(原聲版)
[Verse 1 - Carissa Alvarado]
I hear him coming in the night
我聽見他在黑夜中的腳步聲
I hear him yelling out to get you
我聽見他怒吼著要抓到妳
All of my heart is full of light
在我心中有一道光
It's my duty to protect you
為的是要保護妳
[Pre-Chorus - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
Watch out baby, I'll be right here
小心!我的寶貝,我會在妳身旁
Hold on baby, just close your eyes
再撐一下寶貝,只要閉上妳的眼
[Chorus - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
I'll be a hero, your protector
我要成為妳的英雄、妳的守護者
I'll be a healer, and make it better
我要成為妳的療癒者,讓妳心裡好受
I will always be everything you need
我要成為妳所需要的任何事物
And I will never stop fighting for you
而我會永不會停止為妳而戰
I will never stop fighting for you
永不停止 為妳而戰
I will never stop
永不停止
[Verse 2 - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
It's better on the other side
離開這裡,就會有更好的生活
I found a place we can escape to
我終於找到一個安穩的地方
I see a future in your eyes
在妳眼中我看得見未來
So come with me and let me save you
所以走吧,讓我拯救妳
[Pre-Chorus - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
[Chorus - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
[Bridge - Carissa & Michael Alvarado]
It might be dark outside right now
或許現在是如此的黑暗
But tomorrow will bring new light
但明天就會再度燃起光亮
It might be black inside your heart
妳的心裡或許失去了盼望
But I'll bring the color back inside
但我一定會再燃起妳心中的光彩
[Chorus - Carissa& Michael Alvarado]